Saturday, May 19, 2007

Randi Needs

On a couple of different blogs I have seen this done. I finally tried it for myself. You gotta do it. Go to Google, and type in your name and then "needs", and see what comes up. Here are some of the more interesting and amusing ones for me:

Randi Needs our prayers. Yes. Every day of my life. And don't stop even after that..
Randi Needs to loosen up a bit. You mean looser than writing about my family's puking moments for all the world to see?
Randi Needs no introduction. I'm not sure if THAT's good or bad!
Randi Needs to clarify the rule for us. OK, for the last time, the rule is, if you make a smoothie, make one for me, too.
Randi Needs temporary help. Temporary? Temporary?
Randi Needs a strike! YEAH!!!! I want better working conditions! Unless this means I have to march around with a picket sign. I don't have time for that.
Randi Needs to find something to make her less boring. Uh..... Uh.... Uh.....
Randi Needs more guests. I couldn't agree more. Whether through my blog, or in my house, I love 'em.
Randi Needs feedback from the membership YES I DO! Nothing I like more about blogging than reading the comments people leave!
Randi Needs to shut up. No argument there - thus the blogging instead of the talking.
Randi Needs to buy a car soon. Randi needs a car payment like Randi needs a hole in her head!
Randi Needs a drug test. Well, OK, but the only thing you're gonna find is an insane amount of caffeine, and maybe some pure chocolate.
Randi needs to follow Randi's own advice. Cause that's the best advice she's gonna get!
Randi needs to go. Which is kinda what happens when you drink all that Diet Coke.
Randi needs to sit down and talk with Yoda for a few minutes. ... Yes, need that she does.
Randi needs to increase his/her lithium dosage. That or a labotomy.
Randi needs a miracle Desperately.
RANDI NEEDS TO QUIT SMOKING CRACK COCAINE. Excellent advice.

You can't make this stuff up.

8 comments:

Baby J said...

Jocelyn thinks Randi needs to stop talking to herself... ;)

Randi said...

HA! I googled YOU and found some interesting information:

Jocelyn needs some friends that aren't half mad men
Jocelyn needs serious professional psychiatric help

Hmmmm... Maybe either one of these would help JOCELYN stop referring to herself in the third person. ;)

Becky said...

Okay, so I realize I'm a few days behind, but I did "Becky needs" and here are a few of my favorites...

Becky needs a medical corset to keep her from physically falling apart.

Becky needs to purchase stamps.

Becky needs a wardrobe upgrade.

Becky needs a sub for Oct. 3rd.

Becky needs to get to work, day care, and school five days a week, in rain, shine, snow,. and sub-zero temperatures.

Becky needs to blackmail a friend to get information about her blind date

And my favorite......Becky needs the help of river pirates to free her brother.

lol....you can't make this stuff up!!

Randi said...

Aye, Aye Cap'n. After you free him, make him walk the plank! Argggg.

Anonymous said...

hi randi: thanks for stopping by and thanks for sending me your blog address. i loved doing this "kathleen needs" thing, too. of yours, my favorite, of course was your last one! lol. ~chow, kathleen

Lena said...

Haha, Lena needs a squashed penny!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing and it was great, especially since I'm a Randi too and I got some of the same and a few different ones. Anyways just wanted to say rock on Randi. =)

Anonymous said...

What was excellent about this was that I googled "Randi needs..." and lo and behold you were top of my list thereby saving me the trouble of doing it and instead can just reference you!!

;-) http://twitter.com/RandiSumner