- If you have an awesome brother who really really likes everyone to get up and going early in the morning? You may want to refrain from letting him be in charge of the award chart, lest you find yourself running from your warm bed to jump into the freezing water at 6:55 am every single morning because you are overly competitive about earning that dang "Polar Bear" badge.
- It is impossible not to crack up laughing when your 3 y/o niece is teaching you to play a card game, and she looks at you solemnly and states, "Weemembow. Nothing can stop the Bwack Knight."
- It IS possible to have too much chili.
- Even wearing 50 SPF sunblock AND having 2 hours of "shade time" in the middle of the day, will not stop the melanoma cancer cells from clapping their hands and shouting for joy when they see our family coming.
- Given the right conditions, your body can glance across the water just as many times as any rock you've ever skipped.
- It is quite possible to embarrass your daughters even if you know for a fact that there are other parents every bit as embarrassing as you within earshot. You know this, because the other mothers are your sisters, and are OBVIOUSLY more embarrassing than you.
- It's entirely possible that at the end of the rainbow, you will find your family!
Photo credit again goes to my sister Jenny as she is always the one who takes the good pictures at family events.