Saturday, April 21, 2007

Girls Gone Wild

Me: So, girls! Dad is going on a scout camp-out tonight, and Buddy is working late. Wanna do something crazy with just us?

Girls: Ummm, yeah, OK.

Me: Great! What should we do?

Lizzie: I don't know, but can we do it before 5? You said I could sleepover at Jackie's at 5.

Me: Oh.... Yeah, Ok.

Mimi: And I'm going to the play. You said you'd drive both ways, remember?

Me: Umm, yeah. I remember.(Well, now I do.)

Hannah: Hey, if we're going to do a dry run on my prom hair, we'd better do it now, I've still got to do a facial, pedicure, and get to bed early.


Which is how I ended up sitting on the couch on a Friday night, hands and forearms ( and shirt, and one pantleg) stuck together with hairspray, watching re-runs of the Gillmore Girls, while in the background the dryer alarm goes off at 2 minute intervals.

We're completely out of control.

No comments: