Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Is it Just Me?

Is it just me? It seems like I ask myself this at least once a day. Sometimes it really IS just me! Sometimes I just FEEL alone. Most of the time it's hard to tell. Anyway, I thought I'd start a blog to just journal about some random thoughts and happenings in my life. Not really sure who I'll invite to share this - if anyone. I just felt the need to put it out there. My thanks and apologies in advance to my blogging buddies who spark my creativity and "loan" me ideas for daily blogs. I appreciate you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi randi,
i sure am glad you started a blog for you are one of the sweetest people. what a delight you are. and if you had never started a blog, i never would've been blessed by the sunshine that oozes out of you regularly. awwhh, you're a keeper.

you so rock friend,
kathleen :)

Corrine said...

I just being reading your blog from the beginning, didn't know you were so "new" to this blog thing! funny, you mention other bloggers and their lending ideas, because I look to you as my blogging idol :) Thanks for your posts and sharing your thoughts.