Monday, June 18, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering...

...whether or not you should leave a comment on my blog...
You definitely should. Seriously, the most fun thing I have found about blogging is reading the comments.

The most puzzling thing I've found about the blog, is that according to my numbers and the stats, I should be averaging more comments. Which is kind of making me a little paranoid.

So anyway, if you were wondering to yourself, whether I would really really hate it if you left a comment, well, now you know.

And a big shout out and thanks to my most frequent commenters-
Heather
Becky
Stephanette
Buns Of Steele
Hope4Hannah
Baby J
and
So Grateful Kathleen

- some of the funniest people on the planet!! :-)

6 comments:

Randi said...

So Heather - that's shoutouts to you in 2 different places in one day!! You are da bomb!

Linda Runyan said...

You are the funny one.

Heather said...

UMMM.... I'm so embarrassed. Not really, but it sounds humble, right??

Unknown said...

Awww...now I feel loved!

Anonymous said...

hi randi: awwhh, thanks for the cute shout out and compliment. can you see me smiling from over here in alaska? i still am. love ya girl, kathleen :)

Hope4Hannah said...

Yay!! i got a shout out!! I DO have friends!!....even if it was from my mom.... :)