I think it would be really fun to do a Generation Gap game. You know, where you ask the kids questions that their parents would know the answers to, and then vice-versa.
So now I need questions!
You know how every now and then, you come across some bit of info stuck in your head, that you kinda find hip and cool, and you try to show it off a little? Here's your chance, people. Throw out your question that most teens would know the answer, but most parents wouldn't.
I don't want to put my whole list out (because some of my YW might read my blog from time to time) but here are a few to see if you can answer.
Questions to ask the parents:
- How do you activate Starpower?
- Translate GTG BRB from textspeak.
- On the TV show Kim Possible what kind of creature is Rufas?
- What commercial used to ask “where’s the beef?”
- What’s the name of Barbie’s best know little sister?
- Name the 3 stooges.