Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bloggity Blah Blah

Hey all you Denverite bloggers!

"Vern" of Rabbit in the Headlights (whom I have never met) and I are cooking up a bloggy lunch get together. It's very impromptu and very informal. We both just kinda figured out we have Thursday afternoon free. (and just to be clear, neither one of us will actually be cooking!)

So if you live in the area, and would like to get together this Thursday for lunch, shoot me an email and I'll give ya the details.

I'm making you leave a paper trail electronic trail so that if any of you are creepy stalkers, at least the police will have some leads to go on.

Everyone is welcome.

(Well, except creepy stalkers, who are not welcome at all.)

11 comments:

mindyluwho said...

That sounds like so much fun...except it's about 20 hours too far away! Have a great bloggy time!

Funny Farmer said...

Love the stalker button.

Hey thanks for your comment yesterday - I'm like "whoa, a real blogger commented!" You made my day. :)

Heather said...

"WHAT?" I wanna come... :(

Heather of the EO said...

It's a long drive, but all the best stalkers, er I mean, fans would totally make the drive. So I'll obsess, or no I mean ruminate...wait, I mean THINK it over.

:) Have fun!

Yvonne said...

Wish I was closer, but how about coming to the Denver Airport a week from Friday--I'll be flying through ; )

Vern said...

Oh, and did we mention? Heather's coming, and she's making a special cake!

Not really. That would be cool though.

Elizabeth-W said...

Sounds fab!!! Too bad I'm too far away :(

Unknown said...

I'm so sad that we decided not to come to Denver this weekend. It would have been great to see you and meet "vern."

Janell said...

Should I be concerned that the second stalker can't spell?

Randi said...

Yeah, I saw that, too, but I just thought it made it funnier!

Nancy Face said...

Thanks for the invite! I guess I'm too late for lunch...