This was originally titled as the top 10 things, but since I'm staying in a cabin and having to get internet access by um, borrowing it, I gotta make it fast.
So here we go:
5. People still say “flip” instead of the ever more popular (and crass) “freak”
4. Righteous sex stores. (Thank-you Kristina for alerting me to this.)
3. Entire aisle of Wat-Mart dedicated to “food Storage and Home Preparedness”
2. Running on the Alpine Loop – No more breathtaking scenery anywhere!
And the number one:
1. Non-stop accessibility to Kneader’s Bakery desserts.
Hey, I have one more day in town, so alert me if I've missed anything!!