At that point, one of us, who shall remain nameless, refused to come into the house for lunch, wanting to hear all 5 minutes and 55 seconds of the song. So naturally, because
So we listened to that song, and then just let it run while we ate lunch. I absolutely loved the eclectic-ness of the organized randomness of hearing songs in alphabetical order by title. I also decided that you can probably tell a lot about someone by taking 5 random - yet organized - songs off their pod.
(Do I have OCD tendencies? Or maybe I'm just a control freak? Either way, for some reason, it's not as fun for me if you just put the thing on shuffle.)
And if you don't have B.R. on your ipod, well, first of all, I'm shocked, and I'm not really sure we can still be friends. And secondly, don't think you're off the hook... just pretend that you do and tell me what would be next.
And then we can decide about the friend thing later. ;)
- Bon Voyage - George Winston ** Just 2 stars. No particular reason....
- Book of Mormon Stories - The Singles Ward Soundtrack *** Kind of a headbanger - but I like the lyrics! ;)
- Bop To The Top - High School Musical Soundtrack *** who doesn't end up singing along with this one, right?
- Born to Be Wild - Muppets and Ozzie Osborne **** "Ozzie! Get up off the floor! OZZIE!"
- The Box - Diamond Rio *** - Because I pretty much love everything Diamond Rio does, and could never give any of their songs less than 3 stars even if this isn't really one of my favorites.