As is customary, I'll leave that contest open one more day, and announce the winner tomorrow. And then, if I'm doing it as "customary" it will take me between 1-6 months to actually mail the prize. I hope to do that part a little faster this time.
Next, something funny for your Monday morning. I got this from a forwarded email. Probably it came straight off someone's blog, and I really hate not being able to give credit for it...but it was too funny to just let it go by.
Things We All Think About
1. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
5. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
6. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
7. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
8. Was learning cursive really necessary?
9. Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".
10. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
11. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!
12. Bad decisions make good stories
13. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from; this shouldn't be a problem
14. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
15. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.
16. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
17. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
18. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
19. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
20. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
21. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
22. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.