Friday, April 22, 2011

This Post Brought to You By ...Friday!

The happiest thing about my DVR is that I don't have to watch commercials anymore.  It is SO rare that I watch live tv.  In fact, sometimes I will just put a program on record, and then walk away for 15 minutes and do something else so I can then come back and watch without commercials.
The person who made the DVR should get the Express Elevator to heaven and free Route 44 Sonic Drinks for life.  (privileges I have previously bequeathed only to Mother Teresa and Glenn Beck)

Unfortunately, my heavy handed use of the DVR also means that I miss the (rare) commercial that I actually like!  In case you're like me, and you're wondering if you're missing something, here are a couple of commercials that I will slow down the "fast forward" button to watch:




I love the way that kid's eyebrow goes up at the end!





I guess these 2 have been around for about a year.  But they're new to me!





I know this TMobile ad is new (ish)!


and here's my all-time favorite:


Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Barbaloot said...

That Kevin Bacon one is classic. Love it.

Kristina P. said...

I don't need to watch commercials either because I have blog friends to post them for me!

Lee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

That link is my favorite commercial. Also, I am PERSONALLY 2 degrees from Kevin Bacon and so if you sorta know me, that makes you 3!!

Yvonne said...

I love the lemonade stand one--makes me smile every time.

Thanks for the Kevin Bacon commercial--haven't seen it and I LOVE KEVIN BACON. I love playing the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Stacey said...

I'm the same way,I'm spoiled by DVR.

I <3 the Kevin Bacon one...it's still one of my faves! :)

Dave said...

what do you think glenn becks favorite route 44 would be? How about Mother Theresa's?

(glad i clicked over for this, the post had lost a little bit in reader)

Shauna said...

Stopping by with love and hugs :)

Lara Neves said...

I have to say I really like that Verizon one, too. :)

Hannah said...

LOVE THEM!! these crack me up!!!!!