Tuesday, April 10, 2007

5 Lists

SO I didn't post yesterday. When I started my blog, I was determined that I wanted a journal of interesting thoughts, not a whine fest! Yesterday I just didn't want to do ANYTHING, so I invoked the Thumper rule. (You may have to watch Bambi again if you need a brush-up on the Thumper rule.) So to avoid the whine fest for one more day, today will be a list day!

5 things on my mind:
  1. Finishing the basement
  2. Giving away the dog
  3. Helping my Laurels become better friends
  4. Buddy and Puff leaving for college this fall (possibly!)
  5. Spring planting (with snow predicted for this weekend again!)

4 things I like to do every day
  1. Listen to Dom and Jane's AM radio show (www.mix100.com)
  2. Morning run
  3. Check my email
  4. Tidy the kitchen

3 TV shows I like:
  1. Glenn Beck
  2. Amazing Race
  3. Everybody Loves Raymond

2 things I need to do tomorrow
  1. YW Phonecalls
  2. menu and grocery planning for next week

1 Saying I really loved from last week's General Conference:
  1. "No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse." - thanks Elder Holland!

On to another day!

No comments: